Dear Breathe Yoga Family,
We are concerned and excited as we enter Phase 1 of reopening the studio. We have outlined some of the new policies and procedures below.
-All students must register for studio classes and Zoom classes through MindBody. All payments will be made through MindBody as well. If you are unfamiliar, this is an app that can be downloaded from the app store on your cellular device. Once you have dowloaded the app, you will need to create an account. Please access the following link to guide you in creating an account or setting a new password.
** Once you register for a class, if something comes up and you will not be able to make your reservation, please cancel the class on the MindBody app asap so the space can be available for other students. SPACE IS LIMITED
- As we open, our schedule will be abbreviated and class size will be limited. All classes will be available through ZOOM to monthly members (free of charge). Non-monthly members will be able to buy a Zoom class pass through MindBody. Please work with us, we plan to work out all the kinks and have this fully functional by May 25th. We anticipate growing our schedule and class size each week.
- Class sizes in the studio will be limited as follows:
May 18-24 - 3 students per class
May 25-31 - 6 students per class
June 1-7 - 8 students per class
-Students must provide their own props. For the time being, the studio will not provide shared mats, blocks, straps, blankets or bolsters. We will have blocks, mats and bolsters for sale in the front. We encourage you to bring any props from home for your personal use during your yoga practice. We will have the following for sale in the front:
Meditation Pillows $49.98
Manduka Yoga Mats $44.00-$94.00
- We will be taking temperatures at the door. Any one with a temperature over 100 degrees will not be allowed in class. The studio floors have been marked with stickers to indicate appropriate mat distance for students. Students are allowed and encouraged to wear masks if it makes you more comfortable. If you have any concerns, please speak with your instructor. All studio rooms will be sanitized in between all classes.
- If you would like to practice in the studio but do not feel comfortable in a group setting, please contact Becky. We have one-on-one and small group rates available.
- As we navigate through this unprecedented time, it is important for you to know that the health and safety of our teachers and students is paramount, as well as the integrity of our space. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. We hope that you feel comfortable to express your concerns to your instructor in a respectful way.
WE HAVE MISSED YOU AND CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU!
Becky Wilson and the rest of the Breathe Staff